1.) Work on your Triple Threat Rotation #2 – Resistance
- EDPuzzle – Into the Underground Railroad
- Pick Your Poison Reading Assignment (You will read either Robert and Hannah Smalls or a story entitled Titus). See me for which reading level I’d like you to do. Read and dialogue with your text and MAKE SURE YOU DO A SO WHAT FOR WHAT YOU READ!
- Complete the packet on side table
- You DO NOT need to answer any of the questions. You DO need to dialogue with your text.
- No So-What required for these because they’re too short.
- Listen to Henry’s Freedom Box being read aloud. Jot down a few notes about this act of resistance.
- Soulful Sounds Activity (this must be done IN CLASS so that you can work with a partner or your table group)
3.) Agenda Books
1.) All rotations must be completed (except for Soulful Sounds) for tomorrow. We will work on Soulful Sounds tomorrow in class
2.) If you have conferenced with me about your open response and want to do a rewrite, it will be due one week from today (3/30/17)